This website is operated by Stevie Agency GmbH.
Contact details/responsible for content:
CH – 8272 Ermatingen
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +41 76 282 83 73
Notice of liability, copyright, and data protection:
All details and information on our website have been carefully researched and checked. However, we cannot accept any liability for the correctness, completeness, and topicality. We also assume no liability for any damage or consequences that may arise through the use of our pages. We are not responsible for third-party websites that are referred to by links or from which our pages can be accessed. We are also not responsible for the content of such third-party websites. All content of our website is protected by copyright. Duplication of content or data, in particular the use of texts, parts of the text, or images, requires our express prior approval. All personal data that we receive about our Collecting Internet pages are given by you voluntarily. We only use these to answer your inquiries or to inform you about our products. We will neither pass on your personal data to third parties nor market it in any other way.
We take the protection of the data of the users (“users” or “you”) of our website and/or our mobile app (the “website” or the “mobile app”) very seriously and commit ourselves to the information that Users provide us with protection in connection with the use of our website and/or our mobile app (collectively: “digital assets”). Furthermore, we undertake to protect and use your data in accordance with applicable law.
- How we collect data
- What data do we collect
- Why do we collect this data
- Whom we pass the data on to
- Where the data is stored
- How long the data will be kept
- How we protect the data
- How we deal with minors
What data do we collect?
Below is an overview of the information we can collect:
- Unidentified and unidentifiable information that you provide during the registration process or that is collected through the use of our services (“non-personal data”). Non-personal data does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about who collected it. Non-personal information that we collect consists primarily of technical and aggregate usage information.
- Individually identifiable information, ie all those that can be used to identify you or that could identify you with reasonable effort (“personal data”). The personal information we collect through our services may include information that is requested from time to time, such as names, email addresses, addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, and more. If we combine personal data with non-personal data, we will treat these as personal data as long as they exist in combination.
How do we collect data?
Below are the main methods we use to collect data:
- We collect data when you use our services. So when you visit our digital assets and use services, we can collect, record, and store the usage, sessions, and related information.
- We collect data that you provide to us yourself, for example when you contact us directly via a communication channel (e.g. an email with a comment or feedback).
- We may collect data from third-party sources as described below.
- We collect data that you provide to us when you log into our services via a third-party provider such as Facebook or Google.
Why do we collect this data?
We can use your data for the following purposes:
- to provide and operate our services;
- to develop, customize and improve our services;
- to respond to your feedback, inquiries, and requests and to offer help;
- to analyze requirement and usage patterns;
- for other internal, statistical, and research purposes;
- to improve our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
- to investigate violations and to enforce our terms and conditions and to comply with applicable law, regulations, or official orders;
- to provide you with updates, news, promotional materials, and other information related to our services. In the case of promotional emails, you can decide for yourself whether you want to continue receiving them. If not, just click the unsubscribe link in those emails.
Who do we share this data with?
We can pass on your data to our service providers in order to operate our services (e.g. storage of data via third-party hosting services, provision of technical support, etc.).
We may also disclose your information in the following circumstances: (i) to investigate, detect, prevent or take action against illegal activities or other misconduct; (ii) to establish or exercise our rights of defense; (iii) to protect our rights, property, or personal safety, and the safety of our users or the public; (iv) in the event of a change of control at us or at one of our affiliated companies (by way of a merger, acquisition or purchase of (essentially) all assets, etc.); (v) to collect, hold and/or manage your data using authorized third-party providers (e.g. cloud service providers), insofar as this is appropriate for business purposes; (vi) to work with third parties to improve your user experience. To avoid misunderstandings, we would like to point out that we can transfer or pass on, or otherwise use non-personal data to third parties at our own discretion.
Blog and forum
Please note that our services enable social interactions (e.g. post content, information, and comments publicly and chat with other users). We would like to point out that any content or data that you provide in these areas can be read, recorded, and used by other people. We do not recommend posting or sharing information with others that you do not want to make public. If you upload content to our digital assets or otherwise make it available as part of the use of a service, you do so at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users or members of the public with access to your data or content. You acknowledge and confirm that copies of your data can still be accessed by third parties even after they have been deleted on cached and archived pages or after a copy/storage of your content has been made.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you visit or access our services, we authorize third parties to use web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, and other technologies and analysis services (“tracking technologies”). These tracking technologies can enable third parties to automatically collect your data in order to improve the navigation experience on our digital assets, optimize their performance, and guarantee a tailor-made user experience, as well as for security and fraud prevention purposes.
We may serve advertising through our services and our digital assets (including websites and applications that use our services) that may also be tailored to you, such as B. Ads based on your recent browsing habits on websites, devices, or browsers.
Personal data may be maintained, processed, and stored in the United States, Ireland, South Korea, Taiwan, Israel and to the extent necessary for the proper provision of our services and/or required by law (as further explained below) in other jurisdictions.
How long will the data be kept?
Please note that we keep the collected data for as long as is necessary to provide our services, to comply with our legal and contractual obligations to you, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We can correct, supplement or delete incorrect or incomplete data at our own discretion at any time.
How do we protect the data?
The hosting service for our digital assets provides us with an online platform through which we can offer you our services. Your data can be stored via the data storage, databases, and general applications of our hosting provider. It stores your data on secure servers behind a firewall and offers secure HTTPS access to most areas of its services.
All payment options offered by us and our hosting provider for our digital assets comply with the regulations of the PCI-DSS (data security standard of the credit card industry) of the PCI Security Standards Council. This is a collaboration between brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help to ensure the secure handling of credit card data (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) by our shop and the service providers.
Regardless of the measures and efforts are taken by us and our hosting provider, we cannot and will not guarantee the absolute protection and absolute security of the data that you upload, publish or otherwise pass on to us or others.
For this reason, we would like to ask you to set secure passwords and, if possible, not to provide us or others with confidential information, the disclosure of which, in your opinion, could cause you significant or lasting damage. Since e-mail and instant messaging are not considered secure forms of communication, we also ask you not to pass on any confidential information via one of these communication channels.
How do we deal with minors?
The services are not intended for users who have not yet reached the legal age of majority. We will not knowingly collect information from children. If you are under the age of majority, you should not download or use the Services or provide any information to us.
We reserve the right to request proof of age at any time so that we can verify that minors are using our services. In the event that we become aware that a minor is using our services, we can prohibit these users from accessing our services and block them, and we can delete all of the data we have stored about this user. If you have reason to believe that a minor has passed on data to us, please contact us as explained below.
- the use of your personal data is necessary to perform or conclude a contract (e.g. to provide you with the services yourself or to provide customer service or technical support);
- the use of your personal data is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or
- the use of your personal data is necessary to support our legitimate business interests (provided that this is done at all times in a manner that is proportionate and respects your data protection rights).
As an EU resident, you can:
- request confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed and request access to your stored personal data and certain additional information;
- request the receipt of personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and, machine-readable format;
- request the correction of your personal data that is stored by us;
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data by us;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, or
- submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Please note, however, that these rights are not unlimited and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. If you have general questions about the personal information we collect and how we use it, please contact us as detailed below.
In the course of providing the services, we can transfer data across borders to affiliated companies or other third parties and from your country / legal system to other countries / legal systems worldwide. By using the services, you consent to the transfer of your data outside of the EEA.
If you are based in the EEA, your personal data will only be transferred to locations outside the EEA if we are convinced that there is an appropriate or comparable level of protection of personal data. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that we have adequate contractual agreements with our third parties to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place so that the risk of unlawful use, modification, deletion, loss or theft of your personal data is minimized and that these third parties act in accordance with applicable law at all times.
Rights under the California Consumer Code
If you use the Services as a California resident, you may be entitled under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) to request access to and deletion of your information.
To exercise your right to access and delete your data, please read below how to contact us.
We do not sell users’ personal information for the intentions and purposes of the CCPA.
Users of the Services who are California residents and are under the age of 18 can request and obtain the deletion of their published content by email at the address provided in the “Contact Us” section below. These requests must all be marked with “California Removal Request”. All requirements must include a description of the content that you wish to be deleted and sufficient information to enable us to locate the material. We will not accept communications that are not flagged or not properly delivered, and we may not be able to respond if you do not provide sufficient information. Please note that your request does not ensure that the material will be completely or completely deleted. For example, the material you post may be republished or reposted by other users or third parties.
If you have general questions about the Services or the information we collect about you and how we use them, please contact us at:
Name: Patricia Kastner
Address: Hauptstrasse 82, 8272 Ermatingen, Switzerland
Email address: [email protected]
Phone: +41 79 923 67 07
To ensure that you fully comply with your legal obligations, we expressly recommend that you seek professional advice so that you can better understand which requirements apply specifically to you.